|Chalet Service & Cuisine
At Chalet Bois Prin you will receive top service in a friendly relaxed atmosphere.
- The chalet will be cleaned daily and you will receive fresh towels twice in the week. Mineral water & glasses are in all the rooms. There is always a fresh bowl of fruit on hand in the living-room.
One night in the week you will eat out to give the cook a night off, on this day breakfast and afternoon tea will still be served.
It you wish to plan the evening out, we would be happy to recommend and advise on a restaurant.
- Staff will always be on hand to answer any questions advise on where to ski for your level and weather conditions.
If you would like your lift pass waiting for you on your arrival then we can arrange this service.
We can also help with ski lessons and Vallee Blanche trips and other guided days.
- As the Chamonix Ski area is made up 5 separate ski areas on either side of the valley, we provide for your convenience our Pick-up & Drop-off service at either end of the skiing day.
- We start the day with a substantial breakfast that includes fresh fruit, choice of cereals,yoghurts,
croissants and a selection of home made jams & marmalade plus eggs bacon or sausages.
Fruit juice, tea & coffee.
- On your return from the slopes each day, afternoon tea will be laid out with fresh cake and bread, tea & coffee.
- Four course evening meals using only fresh produce and based on French cuisine are served with wine.
- There is a cheese course where you will be able to try over 12 different cheeses in the week and learn their origins.
- The meal will be finished off with tea, coffee and chocolates by the log fire.
- All meals are prepared by a professional chef.
- We are happy to cater for vegetarians or any special dietary requirements.
|If you wish to book one of our holidays, or require any further information, please contact us on:
193 rue Basse,
|Tel:||+33 () 672 74 54 84|